Danish Aebleskiver (Ebleskiver) Pancake Puff Cast Iron Pan with a free mix!
Aebleskivers make any time a special time! They're so fun and so impressive!
"Debbie--my daughter--and I made a list of all the aebleskiver we had made or would like to make from strawberry shortcake to jalapeno corn. We had over 80! From that we made corn cakes with a cube of cheddar melted in the center and chocolate with cherry jam and chocolate kisses."--Dennis Weaver
- Quick and easy to make--on the stovetop!
- Perfect for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions.
- Available in cast iron or nonstick pans.
- Since you don't need an oven, great for patio and camping.
- A very fun family activity!
4 Easy Steps to Fabulously Fun Aebleskiver!
- Step 1: Fill each cavity half full of batter.
- Step 2: Add a filling.
- Step 3: Add batter over the filling.
- Step 4: When done on the bottom, turn them over with a skewer or other prong so the top can cook.
Since these are so much fun to make and serve, get yourself a pan and delight your family and friends!
Save $23 on a Master Pack of mixes! (See above!) This is what you get, a $31.95 value!
- (2) Classic Aebleskiver Mixes. (Each makes about 60 aebleskiver depending on how you make them.)
- (1) Deluxe Blueberry Corn Cake Aebleskiver Mix
- (1) Maple Buttermilk Syrup Mix to make three cups of luscious syrup
- (1) Caramel Buttermilk Syrup Mix to make three cups of luscious syrup