Sunshine Sunflower Bread Mix
A slightly sweet breakfast bread made with a touch of honey and a pinch of cinnamon.
- A slightly sweet breakfast bread made with a touch of honey
- Makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of flavorful homemade bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Loaded with sunflower seeds and made with premium cinnamon and real honey.
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2-pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- "Light grain taste with a soft flavor crisp (from the sunflower seeds) in every bite."--Todd
- "It always rises so high and is light and fluffy."--Amy
Try Vanilla Peach Cobbler Jam with this bread. It's like spreading peach cobbler on your toast.
You just found your new breakfast bread. It's nutty--loaded with sunflower seeds. It's kissed with cinnamon with a touch of honey. Yet it's not a sweet bread, sweeter than a sandwich loaf but not sweet like banana bread. It's a moist, delicious, and wholesome bread mix.
You'll find sunflower seeds in every bite. The cinnamon tints the bread a warm, light brown color.
"I love sunflower seeds in my bread. This is loaded. It's a touch sweet with a spot of cinnamon. If you would like a sunflower bread without the sweetness, try Prairie Sunflower Bread."--Dennis
This bread makes fabulous french toast. The sunflower seeds give t texture and character. And a touch of sweet cinnamon is perfect.
This bread also works well with soup. Pictured is a bowl of Southwest Corn Soup.
This is a great bread mix. It works as toast, a buttery cinnamon toast. It works with any jam or honey.
- "Love this bread. . . . My husband loves it."--Sandra W. Morris
- "The bread is so full of sunflower seeds, I absolutely love it."--Jennifer Simpson
- "Soft, delightful crust"--Non Spawr-Seston
- "Wow! Who knew a touch of cinnamon could make such a difference . . . my new favorite."--Linda Christensen
Try this bread. We guarantee you'll love it.
Bakers note: I've never met a cream cheese spread that I didn't like and I certainly like it on this bread. The trick is to make it smooth, spreadable, and flavorful. Softening your cream cheese in the microwave helps. Granulated sugar tends to cut through the cream cheese, making it softer and easier to spread.
Looking across the Canadian prairie.
This is the 3rd type of bread I’ve tried so far. All delicious! This one is slightly sweet with a touch of cinnamon and loaded with sunflowers. The crust was crunchy snd chewy at the same time. It smelled so good while baking.
Light grain taste wirh a soft flavory crisp in every bite.
This bread is so delicious! Slightly sweet with a touch of cinnamon.
Love the bread
I love ALL the bread mixed I’ve purchased up to this mix. I’m allergic to cinnamon. I just couldn’t take it. We threw it out after baking. I’ll stick to those I’ve ordered before to make sure I don’t get anymore cinnamon.