Frozen Pop-Icicle Treat Maker with 2 dozen sticks
Save money! It costs way less to make them yourself.
And they're much better. It's not sugar and water. Try furit juice concentrates. They make great pops for not a lot of money.
Make them exactly as you want. Make them out of punch, soda pop, any beverage. Make them with Italian sodas, with yogurt, with ice cream, with pudding. Use fruit juices to make them healthier for your kids. You need your own treat maker. It?ll open a world of possibilities.
When it's hot outside, nothing beats a frozen treat. Don't run to the store and buy them, make them yourself. You can make 'em better yourself and save money too.
This is a great icicle pop treat maker mold!
- The base is made of tough, shatterproof plastic.
- The top is made of stainless steel. It's durable for years of use.
- It makes ten icy treats at a time.
It comes with 24 sticks.. You can always return and add more sticks.
Here are some of the ingredients you can use:
- Italian syrups
- Fruit Juice
- Your favorite soda
- Pureed fruit
- Chocolate milk
- Fruit Shakes
- Whipped toppping and fruit
- Pie filling
And here are some of the treats you can make:
- Pina Coladas: Puree a banana, coconut, and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Dream Pops: Use orange juice or a banana and vanilla ice cream.
- Yogurt Pops: Mix yogurt and juice. Add a little fruit if you like.
- Fizzy Pops: Mix club soda and your favorite gelatin. Instead of letting it set, freeze it.
- Striped Pops: Layer different colors of pudding, gelatin, or yogurt.
- Parfait Pops: Layer whipped topping and fruits.
- Party Pops: Add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or marshmallows to your frozen pops. Use food colors to get really wild.
You can make exactly what you want-fun party treats or healthy snacks for the kids.
Give it a try. Add this to your cart.
It's a great way to cool off and you'll save money too.
In the heat of the day, what could be better than your own frozen treats?