Sour Cream Potato Rolls! How to Make Burger Buns.
Make extraordinary burgers with this Sour Cream Potato Roll Mix!
Never wrap a good burger in an ordinary bun!
"These make the BEST hamburger buns! Perfect every time."--Debbie
"This mix is easy to make and the rolls always turn out perfect and tender. So tasty with a bowl of homemade soup, and leftover rolls taste great warmed up the next day."--Sara
" . . . they were melt- in-the mouth delicious! I was amazed at how easy it was . .. . in the bread maker while I did other chores, then rested off my feet while forming them to bake. We will definitely be getting these again!"--Summer Hanna
How to Make Burger Buns!
- Step 1: Mix the dough. Use the dough setting on your bread machine or the dough hook on your stand-type mixer. Mix for four minutes.
- Step 2: Let it rise. Don't worry about the time; just let it rise until it's puffy and doubled in size.
- Step 3: Form the rolls as you would dinner rolls. Nothing fancy here. Just form uniform balls by pulling the dough around the center and pinching the edges together on the bottom. Lay the rolls in a well-greased pan, cover with plastic.
- Step 4: Flatten them. As they start to rise, flatten them with the back of your hand as shown. Do this three times in the first 20 minutes or so of the rise. Then let them continue to rise until very puffy. The tendency is to not let them rise enough. If they start to blister, simply poke the blisters to deflate them and put them in the oven.
- Step 5: Let 'em bake. Bake for about 25 minutes in a 350 oven.
" Make perfect rolls or hamburger buns every time.