Caramel Pear Buttermilk Syrup and Sauce Mix
- Easy to make. Add butter and water, stir, and cook until the syrup turns a golden caramel color. Perfect every time.
- Makes two cups.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave.
- Fabulously good, caramel in the orchard syrup
- Makes a lot of syrup--about three cups worth
- A buttery, smooth caramel syrup
- Will make any breakfast divine
- Easy to make--just cook it until it turns caramel color
- It's so good that it makes a wonderful dessert topping
Buttermilk syrup is basically a caramel, a caramel with a bit of butterscotch. You can put caramel on almost any flavor of ice cream and it's good. Ditto with pear. Caramel with the sweet taste of pear is fantastic, better even than caramel on apples.
You owe it to yourself and your family to try this caramel syrup. If they like caramel apples, they'll love this.
Try this favorite buttermilk syrup.
Oh, My Goodness, but this stuff is FABULOUS !!!! Easy to make and tastes Superb. Will be buying this again for sure. Jill
You're going to love this syrup. If you don't, we'll give you your money back.
Shelf life: 24 months. Refrigerate any unused syrup and use it within two months.
Ingredients: Sugar, dry buttermilk, corn syrup, baking soda, spices, and natural and artificial flavors.
Oh My Goodness, but this stuff is FABULOUS !!!! Easy to make and tastes Superb. Will be buying this again for sure