Lemon Pancake Syrup and Sauce Mix
Look what you can do with this sauce!
I've always loved lemon. Lemon is my favorite pie. And I love good lemon desserts. But good lemon can be hard to find. Much of it is tinny, metallic tasting. This isn't. It's lemon pie on your plate.
You just add butter and water. It makes a thick, creamy, lemon-colored syrup with a bright lemon flavor just like a good lemon pie.
- It's fabulous on pancakes or French toast. Try it on raspberry or blueberry pancakes.
- Drizzle some over ice cream for a simple dessert that is luscious.
- Put lemon sauce over angel food cake, top it with fresh blueberries, and a dollop of whipped cream.
- It's a classic match for blueberries and terrific on strawberry and raspberry desserts, even strawberry or raspberry shortcakes.
- It transforms gingerbread from good to extraordinary.
Lemon Pancake Syrup and Sauce Mix. Limit 1.
I made the Lemon Syrup for a family waffle dinner, it was a hit. Also very good on blueberry pancakes.
This syrup is beyond decadent! It's full-bodied, luscious and if you love the flavor of lemons you will NOT be disappointed!
This is the perfect syrup glaze for a blueberry loaf that I make. I have used on other desserts as well. I haven't tried it on pancakes...I should purchase the blueberry pancake mix and try it on those (as there is just something about the combination of blueberry and lemon)