This is incredibly good. It’s very chocolatey and very moist. It’s loaded with chocolate chips and pecan pieces. (You can omit the nuts.)
This will make you grow more zucchini next year.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Ramstadt Breda Rich Dark Cocoa or equal
- 1/3 cup dry buttermilk powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups grated zucchini, drained
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Prepare a standard 9 1/2-inch bundt pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa, and powdered buttermilk together in a medium bowl.
- With your stand-type mixer, mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and water. Mix in about half of the dry ingredients and then the vegetable oil. Add the remainder of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in the grated zucchini, pecans, and about half of the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the batter. Bake for 55 minutes or until done. Cool on a wire rack for ten minutes before removing the cake from the pan.
You can also make this Chocolate Zucchini Bread with our Fudgy Baby Cake Mix