Monarch Roasted Chicken Restaurant Gravy Mix
Makes over four quarts of really good gravy--so it's only pennies per serving.
This is a perfect gravy for quick meals--even if you're not a gravy maker. When you need a quick meal, reach for this gravy.
It makes really good gravy. It is the same mix that fine restaurants use to make their chicken gravy. If you like their gravy, get this mix.
""I use this at home nearly every week. It makes great gravy, it's super quick, and I've never had a failure. I can add gravy to a meal in minutes.
""I use it two ways. Not only is it a quick way to make gravy but it's great as a thickener in place of flour or starch when I make gravy in the pan. It adds extra flavor and I've yet to have lumps. I consider this a kitchen essential.""--Dennis
- Makes over four quarts of gravy
- Great gravy--served in fine restaurants
- Quick and easy
- Satisfaction guaranteed
This is very good for biscuits and gravy. It makes a very good base for soup--just thin your gravy with water or milk and add your vegetables or meats.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of water in the frying pan. Use a spatula to scrap any drippings free from the bottom and sides of the pan. Bring the water to a boil.
- While the water comes to a boil, mix 2/3 cup gravy mix with 1/2 cup cool tap water. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the cool gravy mixture into the hot water in the pan. Continue cooking while scraping and stirring with your spatula until the gravy thickens. Serve hot.
Add this to your cart for good, quick gravy in a hurry.
""Since there is just my wife and I, I often make gravy with only a couple tablespoons of mix.""--Dennis
PALM OIL, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON,
THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED,
MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2%: PARTIALLY
HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, ONION,
AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SPICE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, SOY),
NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, BLACK PEPPER, SUGAR, MONOGLYCERIDES, CHICKEN
BROTH, CHICKEN MEAT, TORULA YEAST, GARLIC, SOY FLOUR, RENDERED CHICKEN FAT,
CHICKEN FAT, DEXTROSE, WHITE PEPPER, TURMERIC, SPICES, DISODIUM INOSINATE,
DISODIUM GUANYLATE, SOY LECITHIN, COLOR ADDED, GUM ARABIC.
This mix contains wheat, soy, and dairy products .
" Use this mix to make very good gravy in minutes for pennies a serving. (Restaurant size: 21.6 ounces)