New! Chocolate Tiramisu Pancake Mix 24 oz
The sweetheart's pancake. Made with real chocolate pieces.
- The sweetheart's breakfast
- Tiramisu and chocolate too. Your sweetheart will love them
- Spectacularly good! The perfect blend of sweet chocolate and tiramisu.
- Made with real chocolate pieces, not flavor or cocoa
- Simple, just add water. A breakfast in moments.
- A blend of tiramisu and sweet chocolate that you won't be able to get out of your head
- Made with real chocolate, tiny pieces, that blend throughout the pancakes
- Tiramisu is Italian for "cheer me up". These will cheer you up.
- No coffee or caffeine added, so they're good for the kiddies, too
I wasn't sure about these pancakes until I tried them. But I'm delighted with them, love them. The chocolate comes through, and the tiramisu comes through in perfect balance--a nice combination of flavors without either being overbearing.
They're not sweet, though the myriad tiny chocolate pieces add a sweetness. But they're not guilty sweet like you would expect chocolate chip pancakes to be.
The tiny chocolate pieces are so small that there's no burst of chocolate. It comes off as a background, or at least, a balanced flavor.
They feel elegant, but I'm a country boy, and I still love them. And they're good enough to get you through that 10 o'clock meeting.
If these don't make you get out of bed in the morning, we'll give you your money back. Really.
We intended these Chocolate Tiramisu Pancakes to be almost a grab-it-and-go answer to a busy morning, but you can also dress them up for the weekend. The following pancakes are topped with caramel cheesecake whipped cream. Read on to see how to make this luscious whipped cream.
Caramel Cheesecake Whipped Cream
We use caramel whipped cream more than we use vanilla whipped cream. It's luscious and just as easy to make. The cream cheese in this recipe acts as a stabilizer to retard melting.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons caramel flavor
- Place the brown sugar and cream cheese in the bowl of your stand-type mixer. Beat until the sugar is creamed through the cream cheese into a soft, consistent mixture.
- Add the cream and flavor. Beat until soft peaks form.
Depending on the application, we sometimes add another tablespoon of brown sugar for a more dessert-like topping. You can add that at the end of the whipping to taste.
We love this new pancake flavor! Nice base mix with the chocolate evenly distributed.
Really good easy to prepare. I made waffles they were delicious!
I was expecting a mild coffee flavor but once I read the description - no coffee so great for kids, not super sweet - I get it! They are really good. I may try adding cold coffee to the mix instead of water next time, or make a mug cake with this mix.