Professional Chocolate Bavarian Cream Pastry Filling
- Just like your baker uses
- Shelf life 12 months
- After opening, fold the end, put a paper clip on it, and store it in the refrigerator for 6 months.
- A quality pastry filling for professional bakers and others who make pastries.
- Comes in a two-pound pack, approximately four cups
- The plastic pouch is shaped like a pastry bag. Clip the corner and squeeze just as you would a pastry bag.
- To store leftovers, fold the clipped corner over, secure it with a paper clip, and refrigerate the leftover filling. Use the leftover fillings within six months.
Remember all those luscious chocolate pastries at your favorite bakery? This is exactly what your baker uses to make his pastries quickly and easily. With professional chocolate Bavarian cream pastry filling, you can make the same chocolate pastries and filled cupcakes that he or she makes. Look at what you can make:
For precision piping right from the bag, snip just the clip the tip so the hole is no bigger than your pastry bag. The smaller the hole, the more precise the filling.
"Chocolate Bavarian cream. Very nice consistency but tasted like dark chocolate and I was looking for milk chocolate flavor. I added a whipped cream topping that helped."
Use this chocolate Bavarian pastry filling to make:
- Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- Bar Cookies with Fillings
- Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- Filled Sweet Rolls
- Danish Pastries
- Filled Donuts
- Banana cream pies
- Cream puffs
- Cream-filled layered cake
- Dessert crepes
- Boston cream pie
Here you will find over 50 ways to use your chocolate Bavarian cream pastry filling. (Under construction)
- How to Make Filled Cupcakes
- How to Make Sandwich Cookies
- How to Make Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- How to Make Bar Cookies with Fillings
- How to Make Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- How to Make Kolaches
- How to Make Three Types of Filled Sweet Rolls
- How to Make Danish Pastries
- How to Make Filled Donuts
- How to Make Upside-Down Cakes with Pastry Fillings
- How to Make Turnovers with Pastry Fillings
This quality professional chocolate Bavarian cream pastry filling is used in most pastry shops. The yield and cost per pastry are exceptional.
Try this professional Bavarian cream pastry filling if you bake cakes or pastries that use pastry fillings. It is exceptional
I used the cream in pastries and it was so good.
Very nice consistency but tasted like dark chocolate and I was looking for milk chocolate flavor. I added a whipped cream topping that helped.
I use this filling to make a classic New Orleans confection, the doberge torte. Take any great yellow cake mix (they have 'em here) and divide the batter into 3 or 4 layers. Bake, split the layers and fill between each one with this wonderful filling. Chill and frost with Prepared Pantry's wonderful chocolate fudge frosting. Your guests will never believe you made it at home. Very impressive results for a very minimum of labor.