Lingonberry Jam by Pioneer Valley
- "delicious with an interesting, unique taste"
- Beautiful bright red berries, a wild cousin to cranberries
- A beautiful, 8-ounce, hex glass jar with a foil label, perfect for gifts.
- A gourmet jam that is fit for a bucket list.
- Deep red, attractive jam
- High in antioxidants and recommended by nutritionists
For me, they're worth it. I love lingonberry jam. It has an unusual flavor, slightly pungent and reminiscent of cranberries. I like it on toast, and it complements roast turkey. It makes a wonderful roast turkey Monte Cristo-type sandwich, roast turkey and lingonberry jam together.
Give it a try. If you don't like it as much as we do, we'll give you your money back.