Lawford's Private Reserve Gourmet Maple Cream Syrup
This is the easy way to turn ordinary pancakes or desserts into the extraordinary!
This is a very tempting, luscious maple cream gourmet syrup. It's a thick, cream-based syrup. The cream is used to make high-quality caramel and this is almost like a mixture of maple and caramel. It's an extraordinary topping for pancakes and waffles but try it also as a dessert topping. It works on anything from ice cream to snack cakes that go with maple or caramel. It is particularly good with an apple dessert. For your next apple pie, instead of tossing the apples with sugar, drizzle on maple cream syrup.
- It has a thousand uses:
- Pour it over your pancakes or waffles.
- Slather some over your ice cream sundaes.
- Dab a little on your hot morning cereal.
- Glaze a muffin or coffee cake.
- Poke holes in a quick bread, pour syrup over the loaf and let the syrup seep through the bread.
- Pour it over a sweet roll or pastry.
- Make a milkshake or smoothie.
- Drizzle it over crepes.
- Pour some over strawberries.
- Make a fondue with chocolate and cream syrup mixed.
Do not pass up this extraordinary cream syrup. Each attractive glass jar contains 11.5 ounces of thick gourmet syrup.
Ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, cream, evaporated milk, cinnamon, modified food starch, xanthan gum, guar gum, artificial flavor, artificial color, soy lecithin, may contain artificial preservatives- potassium sorbate and/or potassium benzoate. Processed in a facility that uses nuts. Keep Refrigerated after opening.
Love this syrup!!
I would not buy another brand of syrup for my pancAkes
The Lawford's Maple Cream Syrup is delightful with a rich praline finish. Don't change a thing in it.
This syrup is really good. Does have a good maple flavor. Would definitely buy again.