Fine Indonesian Vanilla Extract by Marsden & Bathe 4 oz
- Widely used by professional pastry chefs as the "other" bourbon vanilla.
- A flavor profile that is rich, woodsy, and a little smoky.
- Perfect for high-heat applications and with chocolate and rich desserts.
- "Single fold" vanilla. "Folds" measures the intensity of the vanilla.
- A single fold means that 13.5 ounces of vanilla beans were used in the extraction of one gallon of vanilla.
- Extracted from beans by a company with over 100 years of experience working with vanilla beans and extract.
- Comes in a dark glass bottle to protect the delicate flavors from light.
This is bourbon vanilla, like Madagascar! It's very comparable to Madagascar. It's one of the vanillas that fine pastry chefs use. If you like Madagascar, you'll be very pleased with this.
The flavor profile is a little different, with a little woodsy, smoky tone. Professional chefs often prefer this with chocolate and in baking--anywhere that you need a strong vanilla flavor.
Fine Indonesian Vanilla Extract by Marsden & Bathe 4 oz.
Every product i have ordered delicious and fast delivery time
A sale makes this excellent vanilla tolerable to purchase. But I would still consider a purchase at full price. A good vanilla elevates the food to out of this world.