It's loaded with raspberry baking chips for a ton of fresh raspberry flavor!
If this is not the best raspberry cake mix you've ever tried, we'll give you your money back!
"If your family likes raspberries, they'll love this cake mix too. "It's the most raspberry cake mix I've ever found." - Dennis Weaver
Make raspberry cupcakes, a layer cake, or a sheet cake. We've made these cupcakes and served them in our store. People really, really like them.
A cream cake mix is more substantial, moister and denser than the mixes in the store. With more cake in your cupcakes or cake, it balances better with frostings and fillings.
If your family doesn't love this mix, we'll give you your money back.
- Each cake mix is made with 3/4 cup raspberry baking chips to give you a ton of flavor.
- The raspberry chips melt into crimson splashes so your cake is very attractive.
- A cream cake mix is more substantial, moister and denser than the mixes in the store. With more cake in your cupcakes or cake, it balances better with frostings and fillings.
- Make 20 to 24 cupcakes.
- Make a 9 x 13-inch sheet cake or a 9 x 9-inch extra deep cake.
- Make an 8 or 9-inch layer cake
Since you have a money-back guarantee, delight your family with a very raspberry cake.
Make these luscious little Pink Tea Cake loaves.
We've made these cakes in various sizes. A mix will make four loaves in pans three inches wide by five inches long for cakes about 3 1/2 x 6 inches. We cut these in one inch slices for 24 servings from one mix.
Set the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Mix the batter according to package instructions.
- Fill the four pans half full. Distribute pastry filling on top of the batter. (We use four ounces per mix.)
- Distribute the rest of the batter over the filling in each pan.
- Hold a silicone spatula close to vertical and drag it through the batter in each pan to make colored swirls through the batter.
- Bake the little cakes for 30 to 32 minutes. Place them on a rack to cool
Different size pans will require different baking times.
Make a thick powdered sugar icing. Add filling for both color and flavor, to taste. The filling will thin the icing to a drizzling capacity.
Slice the cakes before icing them. Both the melted chips and swirls will be prominent in the slices. Drizzle with the icing before pulling the slices apart. (We slice the cakes before icing to get neater slices.)
Each 2-pound pack of pastry filling will make six to eight batches off these little cakes. Choose your pastry fillings here
Set the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Mix the batter according to package instructions. Line cupcake cavities with paper liners. You'll make 16 to 20 cupcakes depending on how full you fill them. Bake time will be 16 to 18 minutes.
Fill them with pastry filling as desired and frost them.
We used a square cupcake pan here with round liners. The batter will press the liners square as it bakes.
Make upside-down boat or other shaped cupcakes
Make them as above but without the paper liners.
There are many specialty baking pans of different shapes.
We made these with a "canoe" pan. It comes with a pastry injector. We injected whipped (made stable with meringue powder) in three places on the flat surface.
You can use a baked donut pan to make colorful donuts.
Ingredients:Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Raspberry Chips (sugar, vegetable oil (palm, palm kernel) wheat flour, corn syrup solids, malic acid, raspberry juice concentrate and puree, natural and artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sodium citrate, and red 40), Food Starch Modified, Soybean Oil, Dry Whey, Leavening, Sour Cream Powder (cream, cultures, and lactic acid, cultured nonfat milk solids, and citric acid), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopherol as Preservative, Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner), Egg, Soy Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavors, and Vanilla Bean Pieces.This product contains dairy and wheat and may contain traces of egg, nut, and soy products.