Professional Apple Pastry Filling
- A quality apple pastry for professional bakers and others who make pastries.
- Concentrated and flavorful, perfect for pastries.
- Made with fresh apples with little syrup for filler.
- Comes in a two-pound pack, approximately four cups
- The plastic pouch is shaped like a pastry bag. Clip the corner and squeeze just as you would a pastry bag.
- To store leftovers, fold the clipped corner over, secure it with a paper clip, and refrigerate the leftover filling. Use the leftover fillings within six months.
This is not a pie filling; it is a pastry filling. It is meant for pastries and is too concentrated for most pies.
"I made hand pies/turnovers with the apple pastry filling I purchased. It is delicious and is easy to fill from the bag it comes in."
"One of my favorites is the pastry fillings. They are incredible in taste, texture, and usability. Not only are they great in baking desserts, but served over a good vanilla bean ice cream, it is exquisite.. . . . and, I am not above just eating straight from the package 😉" David S. R. Clark,
Use this pastry filling to make:
- Filled Cupcakes
- Sandwich Cookies
- Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- Bar Cookies with Fillings
- Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- Filled Sweet Rolls
- Danish Pastries
- Filled Donuts
Here you will find over 50 ways to use your apple pastry filling. (Under construction)
- How to Make Filled Cupcakes
- How to Make Sandwich Cookies
- How to Make Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- How to Make Cheesecake Bars with Fillings
- How to Make Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- How to Make Kolaches
- How to Make Three Types of Filled Sweet Rolls
- How to Make Danish Pastries
- How to Make Filled Donuts
- How to Make Upside-Down Cakes with Pastry Fillings
- How to Make Turnovers with Pastry Fillings
This is a quality professional apple pastry filling used in most pastry shops. Because it is concentrated, you don't need much filling and the yield and cost per pastry are exceptional.
Try this professional apple pastry filling if you bake cakes or pastries that use pastry fillings. It is exceptional
Always had great , tasty products from Prepared Pantry.
I made handpies/turnovers with the apple pastry and Dessert filling I purchased. It is delicious and is easy to to fill from the bag it comes in.
This is very good, however, I wish the apples were not so small and a bigger for extra taste. Other than that is is an excellent mix for apple filling. I used the filling with the Cobbler Mix.
Been ordering for years.Good thing I don’t live near your store,I would visit everyday.All the items arrived quickly and packed so well.We enjoy your crepe mix.I used make my grandmother’s recipe from scratch, no more.These taste exactly like hers.We brush them with melted butter and cinnamon sugar and roll them up.Yummy.Your shortbread cookies are wonderful! I roll them out in shapes and decorate. The bread mixes are wonderful, pumpernickel is my favorite.Thanks for making life easier yet so delicious!
I honestly purchased for Christmas so I haven't used it yet.