Indonesian Vanilla Extract by Marsden & Bathe 2 oz
Would you like to bake better for pennies a serving?
This is the "other" bourbon vanilla. The flavor profile is a little different with a little woodsy, smoky tone. Professional chefs often use it with chocolate and in baking--the flavor tends to hold up a little better to high heat.
It's very comparable to Madagascar.
Most recipes call for a teaspoon of vanilla. There are 48 teaspoons in a cup. Vanilla prices fluctuate but chances are, it's less than 50 cents a recipe. And a recipe may serve 20 to 40. That's pennies per serving.
When you look at it that way, it's pennies a serving.
- Widely used by professional pastry chefs as the "other" bourbon vanilla.
- A flavor profile that is rich, woodsy, and a little smoky.
- Perfect for high heat applications and with chocolate and rich desserts.
- "Single fold" vanilla. "Folds" measures the intensity of the vanilla.
- A single fold means that 13.5 ounces of vanilla beans were used in the extraction of one gallon of vanilla.
- Extracted from beans by a company with over 100 years experience working with vanilla beans and extract.
- Comes in a dark glass bottle to protect the delicate flavors from light.
Why would you go to the trouble of baking and not use THE BEST VANILLA? This is it!
Always a best add to a recipe