Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mix
These are serious raspberry chip brownies!
- Economical: no oil or eggs required and they make a 9 x 13 pan full of thick brownies.
- Extra large mix: Each mix weighs 2 pounds--about twice the size of many store mixes.
- This mix contains more than just cocoa--it's loaded with real raspberry chips made with raspberry puree.
- Dense, fudgy, chewy brownies.
- With only water to add and two minutes of mixing with a stand-type mixer, these are quick and easy to make, a great brownie to make on a busy day.
I made the brownie mix, then spread about 3/4 of the batter in my baking dish and swirled raspberry pie filling into the batter, then dropped the remaining batter on top. It was so delicious my husband said to buy more.
This mix takes desserts to the next level! I can bake them in my toaster oven and everyone raves about them. Cooked on the smoker is tasty too. I always buy one for my friend since she does not have internet and loves them also. Thank you so much for helping me impress my coworkers!
This is a good brownie and makes a large batch but it is a little too sweet for me. Brownies are naturally sweet but these are extra sugary.
I gave this mix to a friend for her birthday and she loved them. I have served them several times for family and friends. Everyone loved them
I love this mix! The flavors of raspberries go great with the chocolate brownie. Going to make this again.