Caramel Flavor by Marsden & Bathe 2 oz.
See how to make caramel whipped cream.
Caramel is the New Vanilla.
Vanilla is the canvas upon which the baker creates his or her art. Caramel makes another excellent canvas. It's warmer and richer than vanilla and absolutely delightful.
- Use it in place of vanilla in any recipe.
- Commercial strength natural and artificial flavor--more concentrated therefore more economical than "store" flavors.
- A flavor that is typical of caramel candy--warm and rich. It is more pronounced than vanilla.
- Compliments recipes with fruit wonderfully--apples, peaches, and berries.
- Delightful with chocolate and nuts.
- Produced by a US company with over 100 years of experience in flavors.
- Comes in a dark glass bottle to protect the delicate flavors from light.
Marsden and Bathe flavors are generally used in bakeries and fine restaurants by pastry chefs and are not generally available to consumers.See if they are not better than grocery store flavors. They're 100% guaranteed! If you are not delighted, we'll give you your money back. French vanilla makes delightful whipped cream.
I have been buying bread mixes here for 5 years. Every loaf is perfect every time. Delicious, moist + crusty in every loaf
Great as always!
fast service and great tasting products.highly recommend
I just used this to make some vegan pudding using brown sugar, soy milk, corn starch, a few other ingredients and this flavoring. It is outstanding and I will be buying more of this.
I am consistently pleased with the products that I get from Prepared Pantry. I have not tried all of the flavors that I purchased, but with all of the ideas I can get from your website and emails…I look forward to new taste experiences. The Sour Cream Onion bread is a family favorite and I try to get a supply at home.