The Prepared Pantry
Write a reviewAnadama BreadHaven’t tried it yetAnadama breadGreat
Anadama Heritage Bread Mix
Make this with your bread machine, stand-type mixer, or by hand.
Popular in England for Generations.
Anadama is an old English bread, a proven bread handed down for generations. You really don't want to miss this. This is a great bread for not a lot of money. It's a simple, honest bread made from simple ingredients that don't cost a lot. And each mix makes a wholesome loaf of nearly two pounds.
- Nearly two pounds - of homemade heritage bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2-pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Similar to English Muffin bread, it makes a perfect toast.
- With a chewy crust, it's a great bread for soup or sandwiches.
- It's one of our favorites for hoagies and other sandwich buns.
Based on 37 reviews
A great bread. Wonderful flavor and textures. My favorite bread so far.
Love the flavor and texture. Great for sandwiches and toast.
Haven t tried it yet
Wonderful taste and texture. One of our favorites.
Was very good, my husband loved it. Easy to make