These vanilla wafers from Guittard are the best in their class. When it calls for white chocolate, these work great and for much, much less than pure white chocolate.
Easy to work with. Just melt and dip. Use it for baking or candies. It will work in any recipe calling for melted chocolate--cream pies, cookies, cakes, and more. No tempering required.
Did you know that there are special food colors for candy makers? Regular food colors are alcohol (glycol) based which means they dont mix well with chocolate or fat-based coatings. Food colors for candy makers are fat based.Dennis Weaver
- Melts easily and stays fluid longer (Melt it right on your stove top.)
- Makes beautiful chocolates and candies
- Made by a candy company--and taste like it
- Packaged in stand-up, Vista® bags for a longer shelf life
- Resealable, zipper-type closure to protect that pure chocolate
Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and soya lecithin emulsifiers, artificial color (titanium dioxide), natural and artificial flavor.
This product contains soy, dairy and may contain trace amounts of wheat, eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.