Bread Proofing Bags, Pack of 3 Extra Large
Proofing bags are not just for bread bakers. You'll find a bucket of uses.
- These bags are huge! You can store a 50-pound of flour or sugar in these bags. Keeps bugs off and moisture out.
- These bags are tough! Heavy plastic and welded construction.
- These bags are safe! Meets FDA and USDA specifications for food contact. (Never use garbage or recycled bags for food storage or contact.)
- These bags are handy. Don't wrap plastic over a sheet of brownies. Put the whole pan in the bag. Close it with a tie.
- Form a tent over your brownies. Protect the frosting on top.
You can see what's in them. Made with 100% virgin, high-clarity polyethylene film.
- Reusable, washable. They'll last forever.
- Watch your bread rise! These are perfect proofing bags.
- Your bread will rise higher, faster. It's a tent. Nothing to hold the dough down.
Tired of waiting forever for your bread to rise? It will rise better in a controlled environment without plastic stretched over it. Proofing bags will make you a better baker--for loaves, rolls, and pastries!
And they are not just for bread. The bags are large enough for 50-pound bags of flour. (Flour will stale and dry out if left open to the air.)
I live in the mountains of northern Arizona, and I was having trouble getting my bread to rise properly. Using the Bread Proofing Bags made a huge difference! --
They work like a charm, and I am glad they are in my pantry! Thank you,--Jill Kienlen
This proofing bag is so handy. No more messing with plastic wrap, and it is large and strong enough to use when I make cinnamon rolls or use my largest pizza pan. I have used it several times, and it still looks new.--Lola Zunker
These are FDA approved food safe. You'll never go back to plastic wrap.
Try these proofing bags. You'll bake better. Your food will store better.
Every thing I have tried is exceptionally good. The sour cream onion bread is my favorite so far! Yummy
Bought because FDA approved. Very conscious of leaching chemicals in plastic. After all this work, just an added peace of mind.
I live in the mountains of northern Arizona, and I was having trouble to get my breads to rise properly. Using the Bread Proofing Bags made a huge difference! Not only are my breads rising beautifully, but they are no longer drying out on top!
The proofing bags work well. Good quality.
Arrived quickly and work great!