You don't have to make them all at once; there are directions for smaller batches.
Just add water! Make as many as you want--great, proven honey bran muffins with high domes in minutes! Make two dozen or just a few - you choose. Sweetened with real honey, you'll make great muffins just like Moms.
Now you can make wonderful honey bran muffins without the fuss--just add water, mix, and bake. It's as good as yesteryears.
We've been eating these muffins often and we've served them to visitors in our store to rave reviews. Everyone loves them. They hold well and muffins made two or three days before are still great. For variety, we've added cranberries and nuts, raisins, or dates.
These bran muffins are not heavy and dense but still with lots of whole wheat goodness. They are sweetened with honey and are perfect with only butter--but add a little jam if you like.
- You'll make wonderful, high-domed muffins with these mixes.
- Add only water and mix. No butter or eggs required.
- Each mix makes 24 large muffins.
- You may make as many as you like and save the rest for later. (The mix comes in a resealable Vista bag.)
- This mix is sweetened with honey.
Add this mix to your cart and make your best bran muffins ever.
Thirteen ways to make only the muffins you love!
Personalize your muffins and make only the muffins you love. Start with very good muffins, muffins that are delicious, good for you, and rise up to tall domes. Add water and look what you can make!
1. To make Banana Muffins: Replace the water with 3 cups mashed bananas, 2 teaspoons banana flavor, and 1 1/2 Tablespoons water.
2. To make Banana Nut Muffins: Make as above and add 3/4 cup chopped walnuts.
3. To make Cranberry Nut Muffins: Add 3/4 cup dried cranberries plus 3/4 cup nuts.
4. To make Raisin Muffins: Add one cup of golden or dark raisins.
5. To make Date Nut Muffins: Add 3/4 cup dried date pieces plus 3/4 cup nuts.
6. To make Raisin Muffins: Add one cup of raisins.
7. To make Cranberry Orange Muffins: Add 1 cup dried cranberries plus two tablespoons of fresh orange zest.
8. To make Cinnamon Chip Muffins: Add one cup of cinnamon chips plus one teaspoon of your best ground cinnamon.
9. To make Chocolate Chip Muffins: Add one cup of chocolate chips plus one teaspoon vanilla extract.
10. To make Pina Colada Muffins: Add 3/4 cup dry shredded coconut, 3/4 cup well-drained pineapple chunks, and one teaspoon butter rum flavor.
11. To make Ginger Pear Muffins: Add one cup of dried pears plus one teaspoon of ground ginger.
12. To make Caramel Pear Muffins: Add one cup of dried pears and two teaspoons of caramel flavor.
13. To make Candied Ginger Muffins: Add one cup of candied ginger pieces.
You get the idea. Add similar quantities of your favorite "add-ins," one cup of a single ingredient or 1 1/2 cup of a combination. For wet ingredients like grated apples, carrots, or zucchini, you'll have to experiment, but it will be something similar to the banana muffins above.
We have tried dried cranberries, walnuts, cinnamon chips, and candied ginger, one cup each time. The candied ginger was excellent, but it does give them some "pop." Next up is dried apricots. We have a wonderful apricot flavor. I'll add a teaspoon or two of that.
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Wheat Bran, Soybean Oil, Dry Honey, Wheat Starch, Soy Flour, Dry Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda), Honey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk Solids, Dry Egg Whites, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Syrup, Calcium Propionate, As preservative), Soy Lecithin, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid. This product contains wheat, milk, eggs, soy and may contain traces of nuts.