Marsden & Bathe Blackberry Flavor 2 oz. See tips and recipes for smoothies.
This is a fun flavor! Blackberry is a very fine, mellow flavor.
This blackberry has become one of our favorite flavors! We highly recommend it.
Use it in candies, ice cream, whipped cream, and shakes or to complement berries.
Tips for Great Smoothies
- Chill the blender container before beginning so that the warmer container does not melt the ice cream.
- Chill the glasses.
- Judge the ratio of strawberries to ice cream by the color of the shake. Add more strawberries if the shake needs more color. The shake should be an attractive pink color.
- Use only the best berries.
- A scoop or two will do you. Don’t add too much frozen yogurt or ice cream. Make it just a bit rich, not an ice cream shake.
- Frozen fruits are best. Without frozen fruit, you will be tempted to add too much frozen yogurt or ice.
- Keep it simple. Too many flavors are confusing to the palate. The very best smoothies have only three or four flavors.
- If it’s ripe, freeze it. Frozen bananas, strawberries and peaches, make great smoothies.
- Tropical Breeze Smoothies: As with all smoothies, this is quick and easy to make. And as with all smoothies, you can vary the quantities of ingredients to fit your taste.
- The Best Strawberry Shake: What could be better than a tall strawberry shake? You’ll find that you can deliver a better shake than the local car hop. This one is loaded with fresh berries, premium ice cream, and topped with whipped cream.
- Berry Banana Smoothies: As with all smoothies, this is quick and easy to make. And as with all smoothies, you can vary the quantities of ingredients to fit your taste.
- Sunshine Smoothie: Looking for a quick breakfast that will get you or the kids going? Try this sunshine smoothie that is loaded with energy and vitamins. Juice the fruit the night before and you can have it ready in no time.
- Banana Smoothie Recipes: Bananas make smooth, delectable smoothies with a flavor that complements everything from strawberries to chocolate. Here you will find some favorite recipes using bananas.
Ingredients: Natural Blackberry Flavor, Sugar, Water, Alcohol, and Citric Acid. This product is packaged in a facility where baking mixes are produced and may contain traces of soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, or eggs.
Great Professional Flavor at Real Savings
- Commercial strength natural and artificial flavor--more concentrated therefore more economical that "store" flavors.
- Produced by a US company with over 100 years experience in flavors.
- Comes in a dark glass bottle to protect the delicate flavors from light.
Marsden and Bathe flavors are generally used in bakeries and fine restaurants by pastry chefs and are not generally available to consumers. See if they are not better than grocery store flavors.
So good it will make you smile
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
So good it will make you smile