Tucson Cantina Bread Mix
Make this with your bread machine, stand-type mixer, or by hand.
Tucson Cantina bread is a traditional Southwest bread that works for both sandwiches and as a complement to a meal.
- Made with sour cream, a blend of Mexican spices, and cilantro.
- It's flavorful but not hot, an estimated "4" on a scale of 1 to 10.
- A fun heritage bread to serve with Mexican dishes.
- The sour cream makes it particularly soft and moist.
- This mix makes a large loaf, about 1 pound, 10 ounces.
- This mix is designed for a bread machine but can be baked in the oven.
Give this flavorful bread a try. Enjoy an authentic Southwest bread from yesteryear.
I love it so tasty and no dryness at all
Made this to serve with corn tortilla soup. So good. Used the leftover bread for grilled cheese.
This bread is delicious. It reminds me of thanksgiving dressing. Can’t wait to have a Turkey, cranberry relish sandwich out of it.
While the bread baked nicely, the added spices/herbs were so overwhelmingly strong I couldn't eat it.
Easy to bake mix even in my 1.5 lb. bread machine. A Southwestern flavorful blend of mild herbs that's excellent to toast. Try it yourself.