Tucson Cantina Bread Mix
Make this with your bread machine, stand-type mixer, or by hand.
- Made with sour cream, a blend of Mexican spices, and cilantro.
- It's flavorful but not hot, maybe a "4" on a scale of 1 to 10.
- A fun heritage bread to serve with Mexican dishes.
- The sour cream makes it particularly soft and moist.
- This mix makes a large loaf, about 1 pound, 10 ounces.
Tucson Cantina bread is a traditional Southwest bread that works for both sandwiches and as a complement to a meal.
Give this flavorful bread a try. Enjoy an authentic Southwest bread from yesteryear.
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this bread.
EXCELLENT GREAT TASING BREAD— WILL BUY MORE.
Love the smell while it’s baking! Just like walking into a fresh sandwich shop.
I love it so tasty and no dryness at all
Made this to serve with corn tortilla soup. So good. Used the leftover bread for grilled cheese.