Professional Bavarian Cream Pastry Filling (2 lb squeeze pack)
Total Fat 1g, 1%
Saturated Fat 0.5g, 3%
- Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg, 0%
Sodium 140mg, 6%
Total Carbohydrate 26.7g, 10%
- Dietary Fiber 0g, 0%
- Total Sugars 22g
-- Added Sugars 22g, 43%
Vitamin D 0mcg, 0%
Calcium 0mg, 0%
Iron 0.3mg, 2%
Potassium 0mg, 0%
- Just like your baker uses
- Shelf life 12 months
- After opening, fold the end, put a paper clip on it, and store it in the refrigerator for 6 months.
- A quality pastry filling for professional bakers and others who make pastries.
- Comes in a two-pound pack, approximately four cups
- The plastic pouch is shaped like a pastry bag. Clip the corner and squeeze just as you would a pastry bag.
- To store leftovers, fold the clipped corner over, secure it with a paper clip, and refrigerate the leftover filling. Use the leftover fillings within six months.
Remember all those rows of cream-filled cupcakes and pastries at your favorite bakery? This is exactly what your baker uses to make his pastries quickly and easily. With professional Bavarian cream pastry filling, you can make the same pastries and filled cupcakes that he makes. Look at what you can make:
For precision piping right from the bag, snip just the clip the tip so the hole is no bigger than your pastry bag. The smaller the hole, the more precise the filling.
Use this Bavarian cream pastry filling to make:
- Filled Cupcakes
- Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- Bar Cookies with Fillings
- Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- Filled Sweet Rolls
- Danish Pastries
- Filled Donuts
- Banana cream pies
- Cream puffs
- Cream-filled layered cake
- Dessert crepes
- Boston cream pie
Here you will find over 50 ways to use your Bavarian cream pastry filling. (Under construction)
- How to Make Filled Cupcakes
- How to Make Sandwich Cookies
- How to Make Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- How to Make Bar Cookies with Fillings
- How to Make Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- How to Make Kolaches
- How to Make Three Types of Filled Sweet Rolls
- How to Make Danish Pastries
- How to Make Filled Donuts
- How to Make Upside-Down Cakes with Pastry Fillings
- How to Make Turnovers with Pastry Fillings
This quality professional Bavarian cream pastry filling is used in most pastry shops. The yield and cost per pastry are exceptional.
Try this professional Bavarian cream pastry filling if you bake cakes or pastries that use pastry fillings. It is exceptional
My eclairs turned out perfectly with this Bavarian Cream. Great taste, however, the packaging should be improved. Too hard to get out into my own piping bag. I think they meant for us to snip the tip, but that just doesn't work. Too bulky to be precise. Besides that it is a wonderful cream.
Very good filling with a great flavor. Easy to use. The lemon is also great.
Been looking for Bavarian Cream for years that was affordable. Will order again.
Not my first rodeo with this stuff. Flavor awesome, ease of use awesome, convenience awesome!