Caramel Flavor by Marsden & Bathe 4 oz
Caramel is the New Vanilla
Vanilla is the canvas upon which the baker creates his or her art. Caramel makes another excellent canvas. It's warmer and richer than vanilla and absolutely delightful.
- Use it in place of vanilla in any recipe.
- Commercial strength natural and artificial flavor--more concentrated therefore more economical than "store" flavors.
- A flavor that is typical of caramel candy--warm and rich. It is more pronounced than vanilla.
- Compliments recipes with fruit wonderfully--apples, peaches, and berries.
- Delightful with chocolate and nuts.
- Produced by a US company with over 100 years of experience in flavors.
- Comes in a dark glass bottle to protect the delicate flavors from light.
Marsden and Bathe flavors are generally used in bakeries and fine restaurants by pastry chefs and are not generally available to consumers. See if they are not better than grocery store flavors. They're 100% guaranteed! If you are not delighted, we'll give you your money back.