Professional Cherry Pastry Filling
- A quality cherry pastry filling for professional bakers and others who make pastries.
- Concentrated and flavorful, perfect for pastries.
- Made with fresh cherries with little syrup for filler.
- Comes in a two-pound pack, approximately four cups
- The plastic pouch is shaped like a pastry bag. Clip the corner and squeeze just as you would a pastry bag.
- To store leftovers, fold the clipped corner over, secure it with a paper clip, and refrigerate the leftover filling. Use the leftover fillings within six months.
This is not a pie filling; it is a cherry pastry filling. It is meant for pastries and is too concentrated for most pies.
Use this pastry filling to make:
- Filled Cupcakes
- Sandwich Cookies
- Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- Bar Cookies with Fillings
- Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- Filled Sweet Rolls
- Danish Pastries
- Filled Donuts
Here you will find over 50 ways to use your cherry pastry filling. (Under construction)
- How to Make Filled Cupcakes
- How to Make Sandwich Cookies
- How to Make Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- How to Make Bar Cookies with Fillings
- How to Make Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- How to Make Kolaches
- How to Make Three Types of Filled Sweet Rolls
- How to Make Danish Pastries
- How to Make Filled Donuts
- How to Make Upside-Down Cakes with Pastry Fillings
- How to Make Turnovers with Pastry Fillings
This is a quality professional cherry pastry filling used in most pastry shops. Because it is concentrated, you don't need much filling and the yield and cost per pastry are exceptional.
Try this professional cherry pastry filling if you bake cakes or pastries that use pastry fillings. It is exceptional
The product matched my expectations.
I use the cherry filling in thumbprint cookies, top petite cherry cheesecakes, filling between layers of cake…the possibilities are endless. When I make cake layers, I make a whipped cream icing with almond extract. The flavor is a compliment to the cherry filling.
I have worked in aa professional bakery for over twenty years and have used the same pastry fillings. These are the best you can buy, but I wish you would carry the seedless black raspberry,it is the hardest to find