Professional Blueberry Pastry Filling (2 lb.)
- A quality blueberry pastry for professional bakers and others who make pastries.
- Concentrated and flavorful, perfect for pastries.
- Made with fresh blueberries with little syrup for filler.
- Comes in a two-pound pack, approximately four cups
- The plastic pouch is shaped like a pastry bag. Clip the corner and squeeze just as you would a pastry bag.
- To store leftovers, fold the clipped corner over, secure it with a paper clip, and refrigerate the leftover filling. Use the leftover fillings within six months.
This is not a pie filling; it is a pastry filling. It is meant for pastries and is too concentrated for most pies.
Use this pastry filling to make:
- Filled Cupcakes
- Sandwich Cookies
- Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- Bar Cookies with Fillings
- Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- Filled Sweet Rolls
- Danish Pastries
- Filled Donuts
Here you will find over 50 ways to use your blueberry pastry filling. (Under construction)
- How to Make Filled Cupcakes
- How to Make Sandwich Cookies
- How to Make Fancy Cakes with Fillings and Frostings
- How to Make Cheesecake Bars with Fillings
- How to Make Stuffed French Toast with Fillings
- How to Make Kolaches
- How to Make Three Types of Filled Sweet Rolls
- How to Make Danish Pastries
- How to Make Filled Donuts
- How to Make Upside-Down Cakes with Pastry Fillings
- How to Make Turnovers with Pastry Fillings
- Blueberry Chiffon Pie
This is a quality professional blueberry pastry filling used in most pastry shops. Because it is concentrated, you don't need much filling and the yield and cost per pastry are exceptional.
If you bake cakes or pastries that use pastry fillings, try this professional blueberry pastry filling. It is exceptional
This blueberry taste like fresh blueberries. The consistency is thick and does not run in my sweet dough. I use this pastry filling replacing a nut filling in my nut roll-recipe. The filling is not too sweet and makes for any delicious dessert.