Chocolate Aebleskiver Mix--Puff Pancake (2 lb)
- Makes sweet, chocolate aebleskiver for breakfast or dessert!
- This is how you make filled pancakes--Danish pancakes
- Make lots of aebleskiver with this two-pound mix.
- Choose whatever filling you like
- Easy and fun to make. The kids love to help
- Not just for the holidays. Great for Sunday morning too
Those in the image are filled with chocolate pieces.
This large mix makes nice rich Aebleskiver, a breakfast food like pancakes where you can really let your creativity run wild. You can top them with whipped cream or fill them with anything ranging from jam to applesauce. The possibilities are boggling, and best of all, they aren't at all hard to make. Just add milk and eggs, and you're set to go!
Now, make your own puff pancakes with an aebleskiver pan!
"These are delicious" Lorl Garrett
Make something special for your family.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, buttermilk (dry cultured skim milk), baking powder, natural and artificial flavors, and salt.
These are delicious
We love your abelskiver mix. My grandchildren love to have them when they come to visit