AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste Food Coloring Bright White
Each bottle contains 3/4-ounce color gel, larger than many of the store liquids.
Even if you only occasionally decorate cookies or cakes, you still use colors. Now you can use more colors, easy colors, without spending a lot of money. A bottle of these gels actually costs less than the inexpensive liquids in the stores. And because they are concentrated, they will last much longer.
Tips for making great icings:
1. Start with enough icing to cover the entire cake. Matching shades later can be difficult.
2. Squeeze a single drop into the icing. Add a little more until you get the right color.
3. Deep colors such as red may take more food coloring to achieve. To use less coloring for black and brown, start with chocolate icing.
4. Don't get your icing too dark. Color tends to deepen over time.
5. Royal icing often takes more food coloring than buttercream to reach the same shade.
Note: If you use these gel colors instead of liquids to color sugar crystals, mix a dab of gel with a drop of water on a spoon and then stir it into a cup of sugar crystals.
Ingredients: water, sugar, one or more of the following U.S. certified colors: Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Yellow #6, and Blue #2 and/or titanium dioxide, modified corn starch, vegetable bum, citric acid, and less 1/10 of one percent sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives)." You'll find these to be the nicest, brightest, most vivid food coloring gels that you have ever used.
In the past I have had a hard time getting frosting to turn WHITE!!! This gel paste is perfect and does the job! I was able to make my frosting the perfect white that I was looking for.