Donut Cinnamon Rolls Baking Mix
- Makes a 9 x 13-inch pan of rolls that are two to three inches high
- Detailed instructions make it easy, even if you've never baked cinnamon rolls before
- The soft, moist, fluffy texture
- Proven and foolproof
- Make them by hand or with your stand-type mixer
- Easy frosting recipe included
- You add only butter and water
You know those famous cinnamon rolls in the malls--well, here's how you can make your own!
Would you like to bake cinnamon rolls better than the bakery? Now you can make the best cinnamon buns with the Original Potato Donut recipe made into a mix. Your family will go nuts over them. They are lighter and fluffier than you can imagine.
Everyone eally liked them. They are easy to make.
Five stars for sure
I made them in my stand mixer and we enjoyed them very much. Easy directions!
I have a recipe for the mall one, but these are so easy and divine! The dough was so easy to make. The instructions so clear. The only thing different I did, was paired it with cream cheese icing!
I have not yet tried the cinnamon roll mix, but I have heard it was great. I liked the cinnamon rolls with the vanilla bean frosting, very sad that is discontinued.