Sunrise Sugar Free 7 Grain Wheat Gourmet Bread Machine Mix
Want healthy breads? Don't sacrifice taste!
t's lower in calories, lower in carbs, and loaded with whole grains but it's a wonderful bread that your family will love!
- Makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of good homemade bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes a perfect crunchy toast or chewy bread for soup or sandwiches
- Guaranteed success! Use a thermometer to check water temperature and we guarantee your breads will work.
We reduced the carbs with wheat gluten and dairy milk--not soy flour and starches. The whole wheat and grains makes the bread low glycemic. But best of all, But best of all, no one will know that it's a healthy bread.
Look what others are saying!
This is a very versatile everyday bread. The oats make this a little moister and a little chewier than other bread's.
- Make bread in your bread machine!
- Make bread in a bread pan or make a free-standing loaf.
- Make great sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, and panini sandwiches.
- With the oats in the bread, it makes exceptional French toast. See the apple stuffed French toast here. It's made with an apple filling.
- Make interesting chewy dinner or sandwich rolls. Shown are hoagie buns.
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if included) and melted butter or oil (if required). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has risen, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.