This is the easy way to turn ordinary pancakes or desserts into extraordinary!
This is a very tempting, luscious gourmet vanilla cream syrup with a thousand uses. It's very much like a caramel sauce with extra vanilla. If you like caramel, you'll love this syrup.
We serve cream syrups in several of our cooking classes. Most people buy them after trying them. This is not too rich for pancakes and waffles but is extraordinary as a dessert syrup. Drizzle it over cake or ice cream. It's wonderful over a peach cobbler or pie.
It has a thousand uses:
Do not pass up this extraordinary cream syrup.
Each attractive glass jar contains 11.5 ounces of thick gourmet syrup.
- Pour it over your pancakes or waffles.
- Slather some over you ice cream sundaes.
- Make an incredible fruit salad.
- Dab a little on your hot morning cereal.
- Glaze a muffin or coffee cake.
- Poke holes in a quick bread, pour syrup over the loaf, and let the syrup seep through the bread.
- Pour it over a sweet roll or pastry.
- Make a milk shake or smoothie.
- Drizzle it over crepes.
- Pour some over strawberries.
- Make a fondue--chocolate and gourmet syrup mixed.
Ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, cream, brown sugar, evaporated milk, carrageenan, propylene gylol alginate, modified food starch, xanthan gum, guar gum, natural flavors, soy lecithin. Processed in a facility that uses nuts. Keep refrigerated after opening.
This is a very luscious gourmet vanilla cream syrup with a thousand uses.