Pannekoeken Kit now with 2 free mixes, 2 syrup mixes--$23 in free mixes!
"So you want to make magnificent breakfasts even on your busiest morning?"
With this pan, you can make them faster than pancakes!
You would love to make breakfasts for your family if you just had the time.
- What if you could make a simple batter from a mix, stick it in the oven for 11 minutes and forget it? Would that be quick and easy enough? Then serve it with a simple syrup just like pancakes.
- What if we gave you the mixes for the batter and syrups for free? Would you be willing to try it?
- Comes with two large bags of pannekoeken mix. Each bag makes nine 12-inch pannekoeken.
- Comes with two syrup mixes. Each mix makes three cups of syrup.
What if you could make lunch and dinner with the same mixes? There're 100's of ways to serve them with simple syrups to loaded with goodies.
When we were living in Minnesota, there was a chain of pannekoeken restaurants. They served pannekoeken breakfast, lunch and dinner. We'll give you a peak at the menu.
What will you make with your pannekoeken?
Imagine making 11-minute breakfasts--even on your busiest mornings. Since you're looking for a fun, healthy way to feed your family, try pannekoeken.
Give it a try . . . because there's no risk.
There's enough mix here for 18 pannekoeken plus syrups. Try them for several weeks.
If you don't love them, return the pan for a refund and keep the mixes.
What others say
- "Oh my, oh my, a sweet by and buy. Where have I been all my life without this wonderful Pannekoeken Pan? Not only is this Dutch Oven versatile; the Pannekoeken Mix that came along with it was an, "Easy as pie," make, or should I say, "Easy as Pannekoeken." "--Richard Anderson
- "I purchased a pannekoeken pan for my husband who loves to cook. After enjoying the first meal I was hooked. This pan and the puffy pancake is fantastic. If you don't have one of these, it's time to make this purchase." --Ruthie Bishop
- "What can you expect? It's just simple & good. Lots of versatility and the pannekoeken are scrumptious & very easy to make. A big thumb's up!"--Carol Rector
Shown above: An empty pannekoeken ready for syrup, a fresh veggie pannekoeken with white sauce, and a simple strawberry pannekoeken drizzled with sweet lemon syrup with a dollop of whipped cream added.
Shown below: Strawberry German pancake, chicken ala king pannekoeken, and caramel banana pannekoeken.
The Pannekoeken Huis in Minnesota had the following on their menu: Rotterdam Pannekoeken, Dutch Pot Pie Pannekoeken, Fresh Vegetable Pannekoeken, Shepard’s Pie Pannekoeken, and Southwest Pannekoeken.