Deluxe Stainless Steel Rolling Pin
The best stainless steel rolling pin on the market.
When you make pies, pastries, and scones, you must keep the dough cold--cold enough that the butter in the dough does not melt and make things soggy. Butter is 15% water and when those nuggets of butter hit the hot oven, the water turns to steam creating the flaky, crumbly texture that makes pies and pastries memorable.
For more information on which rolling pin works best for you, visit our Rolling Pins Buyer's Guide.
- Very attractive design with a highly polished finish.
- The cold steel surface keeps your dough cool for better pastries and pies.
- Naturally cool, smooth, and highly polished surface makes dough easy to roll without sticking.
- Very nice balance. This rolling pin weighs almost five pounds. The heavy weight makes rolling the dough easier and quicker.
- Steel will not absorb fat, moisture, or odors.
- 19" over-all length.
- Nylon bearings for smooth rolling.
" This is our very best rolling pin. Use this stainless steel rolling pin for pies, cookies, and fine pastries. A cold rolling pin helps. This is a big, heavy piece of stainless steel. When chilled, it will stay cold for a long time."