"Grill peppers on the grill keeping them the perfect distance from the flame and infuse them with smoky flavor. Can also be used to bake peppers in the oven. Use rack to prep your peppers easily. Cut off the tops, core, de-seed and stuff. Fill with savory cheese, meats and seafood. Legs knockdown for compact storage. Recipe included.
Dimensions: 11"" X 6""/28cm x 15cm
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
For the peppers:
16 slim, short peppers
4 oz cream cheese
4 oz goat cheese (or other)
3/4 C shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
For the marinade:
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp wine vinegar
1/3 C olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut tops off of peppers and hollow out interiors, removing membranes and seeds.
- Create marinade: In a small bowl, whis together minced garlic and vinegar, slowly add olive oil while whisking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place peppers in glass bowl and pour marinade over them; refrigerate for two hours. Turn peppers once or twice to evenly distribute marinade.
- Prepare stuffing: In a medium bowl, blend and mix together cream cheese, goat cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and cilantro. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place stuffing all the way at the bottom of the hollowed pepper and continue adding until stuffing reaches the top of the pepper.
- Place stuffed peppers in the roasting rack and grill over medium high heat for 18 minutes. Turn rack when needed. Peppers are done when blistered and soft. Filling should be oozing and melted. If you bake them in the oven, do so at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
" This stainless steel pepper roaster makes roasting peppers easy.