Donut Monkey Bread Mix
Your family and friends will love this! After all, it's "the most scrumptious concoction on the planet."
Imagine raised, glazed donut pieces covered in a melted sugar-cinnamon coating. No wonder it's so scrumptious!
- Each puffy morsel is coated with a melted cinnamon sugar glaze
- Made with a raised donut mix for lighter, fluffier monkey bread
- Extra selected imported cinnamon and delightful flavors make this very special
- Each mix includes nearly 1 3/4 cups cinnamon sugar mixture
- Extra-large 1 3/4 pound mix fills an 11-inch bundt pan to overflowing
- Simple, easy to follow instructions.
It's easy to become hooked on this pull-apart loaf. It has such an enthusiastic following. (It's been made at the White House since Nancy Reagan introduced it.
You'll love it because it's easy--simple down-home goodness--made with our favorite raised glazed donut recipe.
Look at the variations you can make!
- Add pecans or chopped walnuts
- Make little monkey bread in a muffin or other pan
- Make a square one, like cinnamon rolls, in a rectangular pan.
Take a monkey bread to family reunions or a party, It always draws a crowd, you'll always get asked for the recipe, and it's always the first treat gone.
- A family reunion
- A treat for the Kids
- Church socials
Your family and friends will rave over this ooey-gooey, scrumptious monkey bread.
We guarantee it!
Make it for them!