Donut Cinnamon Roll Mix.
Would you like to bake cinnamon rolls better than the bakery? Now you can make the best cinnamon buns with the Original Potato Donut mix recipe. Only these are made in your oven, not fried. Your family will go nuts over them. They are lighter and fluffier than you can imagine.
Your family will love the scrumptious smell filling your kitchen as they bake. Share them with neighbors, at family reunions, and with your own family. Everyone will be begging for the recipe!
- Makes a 9 x 13-inch pan of rolls that are two to three inches high
- Detailed instructions make it easy, even if youve never baked cinnamon rolls before
- Soft, moist, fluffy texture
- Proven and foolproof
- Make them by hand or with your stand-type mixer
- Easy frosting recipe included or use professional premade cinnamon bun frosting
- You add only butter and water
You may also like to make Frosted Spudnut Cinnamon Bun Cupcakes with your cinnamon bun mix. It's simple. Instead of making the rolls in a 9 x 13-inch pan, make them in a muffin pan with paper liners. Each mix will make over 30. They're cute and easy.
Make the lightest, fluffiest, best cinnamon buns on the planet!