The International Collection (San Francisco Sourdough, French, Italian, Black Russian)
Don't miss these wholesome homemade bread mixes!
Includes breads you won't find anywhere else!
San Francisco Sourdough
- Each makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of homemade heritage bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2 pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes perfect bread for soup or sandwiches
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
This is great bread for not a lot of money--simple, honest bread made from simple ingredients. Each mix makes a wholesome loaf of nearly two pounds.
Look what they're saying!
"Great selection of bread mixes. I enjoy the smell in the kitchen!! I would highly recommend it to every bread machine enthusiast!!" -Amazon Customer
"Omg these bread mixes are delicious!! I placed two multi orders with this company. I will ALWAYS buy my bread mixes from this company." -Amazon Customer
"All four breads are great but Italian Country is the best! Since I use only a half of the mix at a time, re-sealable bag is very handy. Will certainly by again." -Amazon Customer
Make bread in your oven or with your bread machine. Make traditional loaves, sandwiches, dinner rolls, and more. Your family will love these breads!
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if any) and melted butter or oil (if any). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has raised, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done.
The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.