4-Pack Red River Valley Settlers Multi-Grain Bread Machine or Oven Mix
- As flours--though only wheat flour has the proteins to form gluten, which gives bread it's chewy, elastic texture.
- As rolled grains. Rolled oats and other rolled grains meld into the bread but make the bread chewy and moist.
- As finely chopped grains. Finely chopped grains may be the consistency of coarse salt but cook soft and nearly unnoticeable. They give breads a chewy, hearty texture with occasional grains.
- As coarsely chopped grains. Coarsely chopped grains are distinct, chewy nuggets in the bread. Often, they are presoaked to make them softer. In a bread machine, with a three-hour cycle, the grains are softened.
- A great bread for toast and sandwiches.
- A soft, moist bread that your family will love.
- Each package contains one bread mix that makes a two-pound loaf.
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), cereal grain mixture (red wheat, soft white wheat, barley oats, corn, millet, flax, hulled barley, and rye), hearth bread base (enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malt barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), sugar, salt, soy oil, and wheat gluten), milk (nonfat dry milk solids), sugar, salt, yeast (yeast, monostearate), and dough conditioner (added for better baking (wheat flour, dextrose, soy flour, calcium salts, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, fungal enzymes, azodicarbonamide, and calcium iodate)). This mix contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.