Product may melt due to weather conditions during shipping. The Prepared Pantry is not liable for melted chips.
Look what you can make with raspberry baking chips. Use these free, proven recipes--or your own.
Just over 2 cups in package
Expand your horizons! There are a thousand things you can make with these raspberry chips.
Make your best cookies ever!
Add raspberry chips to your chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Both raspberry and chocolate chips together makes fantastic cookies.
- Raspberry and white chocolate cookies are our all time best seller.
- Raspberry Macadamia Nut Cookies have an enthusiastic following ever since the ricpe showed up on All Recipes..
Use these in scone, pancake, and cake recipes. For great muffins, add raspberry chips and white chocolate chips to your favorite muffin recipe.
Add a burst of fruit flavor in every bite.
Youll love these raspberry baking chips. Use them just as you would chocolate chips--in cookies, cakes, muffins, or any of your favorite recipes.
- The composition of these baking chips is similar to chocolate chips but instead of chocolate, these are raspberry.
- Instead of drops, these are made in cut pieces like chocolate cookie chunks.
- You'll find beautiful splashes of crimson in everything you bake.
Try also blueberry and strawberry chips.
Add these to your cart now and see what you can bake.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
- Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Raspberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- Raspberry White Chocolate Rice Krispie® Treats
Net weight, 11 ounces. Packaged in a resealable pouch.
Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil (palm, palm kernel), wheat flour, malic acid, tricalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, artificial flavors, soy lecithin, red cabbage juice, red 40 lake and blue 2 lake. This product contains soy and wheat and is packed with equipment that processes baking mixes and may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, or eggs.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: PP171
- Weight: 0.69lb