This cocoa will get you compliments!
It's a really good cocoa, a terrific, Dutch-processed cocoa imported from France with two times the cocoa butter. It is used by the best bakers and pastry chefs in Europe. It is finer ground and richer than most American cocoa powders but is very smooth and complex.
We keep both this and Ramstadt Breda Rich Dark Cocoa in our pantry. When we want an intense rich chocolate experience, we reach for the dark cocoa. When we want a smoother chocolate taste, this is what we reach for. The flavor is just as intense, it's just different. Both have more cocoa butter than the store brands and either will make a terrific difference in your baking.
See A Buyer's Guide to Cocoa to understand more about cocoa flavors.
This large 16-ounce size is twice the size of most store brands.
Packaged in stand-up, Vista? Mylar bags with zipper tops for a longer shelf life.
Resealable, zipper-type closure to protect that pure chocolate.
This is a high cocoa butter content cocoa powder--16/18 DP. Many store brands only have 8/10.
We use this in many of the mixes we produce because we know that people love it.
Give it a try. If your friends and family don't love what you bake, we'll give you your money back.
- This is the best chocolate I've ever used!""--Sandy Drake-Leonard (Las Vegas, NV)
- "I didn't really believe this cocoa could make THAT much of a difference, but boy was I wrong!" - Susan R.
- "I was astounded at the difference between this and other cocoa." - Jan
- "This stuff is AMAZING...cannot live without it!" - Sharon Meeuwsen
- "What a difference [this cocoa] has made in my baking!" - Ann in CA
- "An absolute must in all my baking." - K.B. in Ohio
- "Awesome stuff! . . . a whole new take in baking!" - Chris in OK
Try this cocoa and take your baking to another level.
This fine French cocoa makes delightful cookies and cakes.