Want healthy bread? Don't sacrifice taste!
Enjoy healthy bread that really tastes good. You don't have to sacrifice quality. It's lower in calories, lower in carbs, and loaded with whole grains but it's a wonderful bread that your family will love!
- Makes a large loaf--nearly two pounds--of good homemade bread
- SAF yeast packet included!
- Makes perfect bread in all popular 1 1/2 to 2-pound bread machines--or in the oven.
- Makes a perfect crunchy toast or chewy bread for soup or sandwiches
- Guaranteed success! Use a thermometer to check water temperature and we guarantee your breads will work.
We reduced the carbs with wheat gluten and dairy milk--not soy flour and starches. The whole wheat and grains make the bread low glycemic. But best of all, But best of all, no one will know that it's a healthy bread.
Look what others are saying!
"I made this bread for the first time yesterday and it is amazing. If you didn't know the difference you wouldn't be able to tell that it was sugar-free, lower carb. We will definitely be ordering more of this!"--Leslie
"This bread is one of the best bread's I have ever tasted! There is no way you can tell it is missing granulated sugar. The toast is out of this world. I doubt I will go back to regular bread again!!! Please make more assortments of sugar-free bread!!!"--Sonya
"I tried this sugar-free wheat bread because my husband is diabetic. There is no sacrifice with this bread mix. It is quite simply the best tasting wheat bread ever! So pleased, I'm re-ordering today."--Loyola Rudolph
"He [my husband] baked the last loaf from the first order yesterday and promptly informed me it was time to order more! It's a good bread and he is pretty picky about what he likes and doesn't like!"--TH
Look what you can make with your bread mix!
This is a very versatile everyday bread. The oats make this a little moister and a little chewier than other bread's.
- Make bread in your bread machine!
- Make bread in a bread pan or make a free-standing loaf.
- Make great sandwiches, grilled sandwiches, and panini sandwiches.
- With the oats in the bread, it makes exceptional French toast. See the apple stuffed French toast here. It's made with an apple filling.
- Make interesting chewy dinner or sandwich rolls. Shown are hoagie buns.
Directions for use in the oven
To bake this mix in your oven, follow the directions on the package.
1. Place the mix in your stand-type mixer along with the yeast (if included) and melted butter or oil (if required). Add water. Use 110-degree water instead of 80 degrees.
2. With the dough hook, mix slowly until the dough ball forms. Turn the speed to medium high and mix for five to ten minutes until the gluten forms and the dough becomes stretchy and elastic.
3. Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about one hour, depending on room temperature.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Turn the dough onto a lightly greased or floured work area and form your loaf. Place your dough in a 9 x 5-inch pan or other pan and let rise until the size has doubled and bubbles are about to surface.
5. When the bread has risen, place the loaf on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the bread is done. The internal temperature should reach 190 degrees. Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool slightly before slicing.
*NOTE: If you make this bread in your bread machine, water temperature is critical. Please use a thermometer to measure water at 80 degrees and we'll guarantee the bread. If you are baking the bread in the oven, use water that is 110 degrees.
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, seven grain mix (barley, cracked wheat, Scotch oatmeal, millet, corn meal, flaxseed, and coarse rye meal), wheat gluten, milk (nonfat dry milk solids), salt, Splenda¨, yeast (yeast, monostearate), and dough conditioner (added for better baking (wheat flour, dextrose, soy flour, calcium salts, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monohydrochloride, fungal enzymes, azodicarbonamide, and calcium iodate)). This product contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs, peanuts, or tree nuts.