Sour Cream Potato Rolls
Makes 12 large dinner rolls, 16 smaller dinner rolls, or 8 hamburger buns.
- Best sour cream dinner rolls, just like yesterday
- Made with added potato flour. Potato flour keeps the rolls soft and moist.
- Makes 12 big rolls, perfect for a 9 1/2 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Just a hint of sour from the sour cream in the mix.
- Make them with your stand-type mixer, or bread machine, or make them by hand.
Now, it's easy to make great homemade rolls. Just follow the easy instructions on the package.
These are proven rolls. The recipe has been in our family for over 50 years. It's one of our earliest mixes. You can't go wrong. Count on these rolls when dinner has to be just right.
love them lasted 10 seconds on the table
Everything I purchased from Prepared Pantry has been delicious. I haven’t made the rolls yet, but the bread has disappeared quite rapidly.
If you’ve tried the white rolls, the sour cream are a little bit heavier and a tad more tasty! I’m now going to be using these for my Thanksgiving Dinners!
Very easy to make and delicious!! My husband asked me to order and make more!
I love how these rolls always turn out!!!