Pioneer Valley Gourmet Seedless Marionberry Jam
- Marionberries are like blackberries but sweeter and juicer. Redder until cooked.
- With more juice and more flavor, marionberries make a superior jam
- A beautiful, 8-ounce, hex glass jar with a foil label, perfect for gifts.
- Seedless makes it smother, more concentrated flavor
- An upscale jam from raspberry with more flavor and a smoother texture
Marionberries are grown only in Oregon, so supply is limited.
Give it a try. If you don't like it as much as we do, we'll give you your money back.
To me it's one of the best tasting jams. I use it on the bread mix I buy from here. I've made four of their breads, in my bread machine, and they are great too. The limited run of Swiss Cottage Bread is awesome. Toast it up and put the Marionberry on it. Really good combination.
I really like the taste of it as well as the consistency.
Very similar to my favorite seedless blackberry jam which can be hard to find in the stores.
If you enjoy dark berry jams, Marionberry seedless jam is premiere.It has a smooth taste with all the richness of blackberry.Marionberry jam is a must try, 5 stars