Just-Add-Water Instant Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
Make biscuits and gravy the easy way
- Make hot buttermilk biscuits in minutes!
- Just add water and stir
- Pat the dough on the counter with your hands until it is about 1-inch thick
- Cut it into squares or use a biscuit cutter
- Place them on a floured cookie sheet about 1/2-inch apart
- Bake until they are slightly burnished with a gold color
- It only takes 5 minutes or so to get your biscuits in the oven
- Each package makes eight tall, attractive biscuits.
These are some of the nicest, lightest, fluffiest biscuits around. And they are so easy to make. Empty the package, add water, cut the biscuits and bake. It's that easy! This mix will make you a master biscuit maker. Make hot biscuits in minutes.
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm oil, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Dry Whey, Sugar, Salt, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Dry Buttermilk, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Monoglycerides, Citric acid. This mix contains wheat, soy, and dairy products and may contain traces of eggs or nuts.
I'm making these for Thanksgiving, will let you know. Love the idea though.
Love everything I ordered going to buy more
Haven't used them yet, so unable to review. SORRY
So easy and delicious
There is absolutely no way to screw up the best biscuits you will ever make! Add water and mix with fork. Then you put flour (thankfully I had some on hand) and literally just use your hands to flatten. Take a cookie cutter and make your shape. 8-10 minutes and breakfast is ready! Tastes exactly like going to a country breakfast restaurant.
I had extra biscuits left over and put in a zip lock bag. They stayed just as chewy/fresh 4 days later.
This will definitely be a staple in my pantry moving forward.