This is a wonderful chocolate chip cookie made moist and soft with pudding.
- Makes soft, moist cookies that everyone loves
- A scoop of vanilla custard pudding in every batch
- Each mix makes 36 nice sized cookies using a 1 3/8-inch scoop
- Loaded with premium milk chocolate chips
This has been a long-awaited mix. We served it in the store as we refined and perfected the series. We were often
asked, "When can we buy it?" It is a series four:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- Strawberries and Cream Cookies
Try them all! These are superb cookies that your family or friends will love.
Each mix weighs 24 ounces and makes 36 cookies.
Tips for baking perfect cookies:
There is a perfect time for every cookie depending on:
- How cold the dough is. (Keep it chilled--you don't want the butter to melt.)
- The pan. Is it dark or light? (Dark pans absorb heat.)
- The temperature of the oven.
- How many--and how big--the cookies are.
The trick is finding the right time for your cookies. For these cookies, they are just right when the edges against
the pan just start to brown but the tops haven't. For us, that was 8 1/2 minutes with 12 cookies made with a 1
3/8-inch scoop on a dark pan. As long as the oven was 350 degrees, that was dead on.
Ingredients: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate,
riboflavin, and folic acid), milk chips (sugar, chocolate liqueur, cocoa butter, buttermilk, soy lecithin, and
vanilla), brown sugar (sugar, invert sugar, cane molasses), vanilla cream mix (sugar, dextrose, food
starch-modified, nonfat milk, palm oil contains 2% or less of carrageenan, corn syrup solids, dipotassium phosphate,
disodium phosphate, mono-and diglyceride phosphate, sodium caseinate, titanium dioxide(color), yellow 5, yellow 6.),
granulated sugar, and baking soda. This product contains wheat, tree nuts, and soy and may contain traces of
dairy and egg products.