- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TN3077
- Weight: 0.37lb
Use this pizza roller to make fabulous pizzas in about 15 minutes--faster than take out and quicker than burgers?
Here's how to make them:
- Mix the dough with the dough hook. 3 minutes.
- Roll a thin crust right in the pan. 1 minute
- Load it sauce and goodies. 1 minute
- Bake it for 8 to 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbling.
That's 15 to 17 minutes. We routinely make pizzas in 15 minutes.
The secret’s in the thin crust. Thin crusts don’t have to rise so you don’t have to wait. It makes for quick meals and it's impressive for guests. It costs less and it's better.
- The top image is of a thin crust pizza. You can make two like this from one mix.
- The second image is of a thicker crust pizza with fresh veggies.
- The next is of a breakfast pizza. It was made on a thin crust. The eggs and the bacon were cooked before the crust. Cheese was added before baking. The pizza cooked in only a few minutes.
- The final image is of a calzone made with this mix.
"We use this tool every time we make a pizza. We're not very good at twirling pizza crusts. So we put the dough in the pan and press it to the edges. A pizza roller does it much quicker and we get a uniform crust. With a soft, pliable dough, we can get the crust as thin as we want. Our pizza roller is a valued tool in the kitchen."
To get that crust to bake right, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. Roll it out just right with this little tool. It's very difficult to roll a thin crust pizza by hand--but not with this tool.
It also works great for rolling pasta.