Thin Crust Pizza Kit: One mix to make 2-3 thin crust pizzas + a Free Pizza Roller.
What if you could make fabulous pizzas in about 15 minutes--faster than take out and quicker than burgers?
Think about it. That would be your "go-to" meal on busy days or when there are other things you must do. And really, what would your family rather have?
With this kit, you get a classic pizza mix (B46C-1) and a pizza roller (TN3077). That's an $11.98 value. A mix makes two or three 14-inch thin crust pizzas, depending on how thin you roll them, or one thick crust. Use the roller to roll a thin crust--even in a pan with a rim.
Here's how to make them:
- Mix the dough with the dough hook. 3 minutes.
- Roll a thin crust right in the pan. 1 minute
- Load it sauce and goodies. 1 minute
- Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbling.
That's 15 to 17 minutes. We routinely make pizzas in 15 minutes.
The secret’s in the thin crust. Thin crusts don’t have to rise so you don’t have to wait. It makes for quick meals and it's impressive for guests. It costs less and it's better.
"Debbie makes great thin crust pizzas with this mix. She uses only half the mix for each 15-inch pizza. She usually uses white sauce and less cheese and fresh veggies. The crusts come out thin and crisp and the pizzas are delightful."
For a quick sauce, use spaghetti sauce. For a white sauce, consider Alfredo sauce, French onion dip (or another dip), and ranch dressing.
- The top image is of a thin crust pizza. You can make two like this from one mix.
- The second image is of a thicker crust pizza with fresh veggies. For a thicker crust, the pizza sat on the counter for about 30 minutes before baking.
- The next is of a breakfast pizza. It was made on a thin crust. The eggs and the bacon were cooked before the crust. Cheese was added before baking. The pizza cooked in only a few minutes.
- The final image is of a calzone made with this mix.
Add this pizza kit to your cart.