Here's how to make a restaurant quality pizza from scratch!
The secret is in the flour!
- A professional blend of flours used by the pros.
- Perfect for both thin and thick crusts.
- Makes a soft, easy-to-use dough without "springback."
- Guaranteed. Tested with thousands of pizzas.
- Easy to use directions included.
This is a professional blend of flours and enhancers just as a fine restaurant would use. it makes a soft, easy dough that you can form into thin or thick crust pizzas with very little spring back. Roll it as thin as you like.
This blend is made with artisan flours, semolina flour, pizza dough enhancers, and a touch of baking powder for a little extra rise and crispness.
Use this as a bulk pizza mix, measuring out just what you need for a thin or thick crust. It's economical and it's easy. You add only water, oil, and yeast.
- The top image is of a thin crust pizza.
- The second image is of a thicker crust pizza with fresh veggies.
- The next is of a breakfast pizza. It was made on a thin crust. The eggs and the bacon were cooked before the crust. Cheese was added before baking. The pizza cooked in only a few minutes.
- The final image is of a calzone.
Add this professional flour blend to your cart.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PP264
- Weight: 3.15lb